“What most people don’t realize is how much of their lives
are unconsciously determined.”Dr. Milton Erickson
How hypnotherapy works —
- Personal suggestion scripts read aloud by the hypnotherapist replace your negative unconscious programming with positive, motivating ideas.
- You remain in a safe, deeply relaxed state, but not asleep.
- Hypnotherapy works only when you have a strong emotional commitment to change.
- Hypnotherapy is an ancient therapy now used in hospitals and medical clinics to relax patients.
- This method provides a deep-healing, effective complement to mindfulness meditation.